Trabajo para Ingenieros Informáticos en Irlanda
- Encajar con alguno de los perfiles que buscamos.
- No tener problema al comunicarte en inglés.
- Traslado a Irlanda durante el tiempo que dure el contrato (nosotros facilitaríamos vuestra búsqueda del vuelo, casa/piso y obtención del PPS Number -DNI irlandés).
- Lee nuestras ofertas de trabajo y si crees que encajas en alguna, mándanos tu CV y Portfolio a este email email@example.com, e indícanos qué oferta de trabajo te interesa y por qué crees que se adapta a tus aptitudes.
- Veremos si tu perfil es el que estamos buscando. En caso afirmativo, procederíamos con las entrevistas.
- Si eres aceptado, se procederá a la firma de un contrato de confidencialidad y del contrato de trabajo.
- Una vez finalizado el contrato, si no renuevas y decides volver a tu país, nos encargaríamos de la gestión de tu baja como autónomo en Irlanda.
Web User Interface DeveloperDescription:
We are looking for a Web UI Developer.
Period: 6 months contract with a high possibility of an extension.
Date of incorporation: Immediate, in 2 weeks’ time.
Location: Dublin City Centre.
Daily rate (excl.VAT): €150-200
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and implement front-end business applications.
• Work with other developers on the development team on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions.
• Work with the development team to support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop and deliver new enhancements and products to our client base.
• Work with the Senior IT Architect, Business Solutions Architect and Technical Solutions Architect on implementing functional requirements of our various applications.
• Interact with Quality Assurance personnel during system testing phases of application development.
• Develop documentation including help text, report samples, and screen samples.
• Provide training for internal staff and external clients on new and existing products and technologies.
• Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web-based application development.
• Assume other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent level of English
• CSS experience
• SVN or source management experience
• Java, Servlets and JSP/JSTL experience
• Knowledge of the Structured Query Language (SQL), relational database principles and JDBC connection technology
• Prototype and Scriptaculous experience
• Strong Web 2.0/RIA knowledge and experience
• Strong User Interfacing knowledge
• Experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities (Preferred)
• Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
Other Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Eclipse IDE and Web container experience
• Distribution, Warehousing, Accounting experience a plus
Education: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Minimum of four to six (4-6) years’ development experience in which the largest part of that time has been spent delivering web applications.
Senior .NET DeveloperLocation: Carlow
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Our client is a world leader and Fortune 500 company. They are currently hiring for a Senior .Net Engineer who will be the primary developer for system components, responsible for design, documentation, implementation, unit testing and defect fixing of new and existing systems.
The Senior Engineer will be responsible for developing features and enhancements to be included in future releases and for handling critical customer problems in real-time. The job requires close interaction with Business Analysis, Development, QA, and Support teams.
You will be working with Microsoft .Net and open source web technologies to develop and maintain the system at an advanced level while bringing innovation and maintaining best practice through our environment.
• Develop and debug C# Client Server/Client Applications
• Experience with Microsoft WCF
• Experience with ASP.net Web Forms or MVC
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Database Design
• Self-motivated, detail orientated individual
• Experience working through the product life-cycle using Agile methodologies.
• Excellent Documentation skills
The ideal candidate will possess skills and experience in some or all of the following:
• 7+ years of experience as a .Net development
• Appropriate 3rd level qualification
• Willingness to travel
• Participate in on-call rotation
• Proactive thinking, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
Although the site primarily uses C#, candidates coming from either Java or C++ backgrounds who are willing to migrate across to C# will also be considered.
Senior iOS/Android DeveloperDescription:
We are looking for a Senior technical UI Developer. Financial sector. The candidate will be responsible for developing, supporting, robust, highly scalable and maintainable web based front end Software Solutions in an Agile environment.
Period: 6 months contract.
Daily rate (excl.VAT): €150
• 8 to 10 years UI experience, 3 to 4 years mobile/tablet development experience and knowledge of development for Chrome, Firefox and IE10.
• Must have experience of working to a SCRUM development methodology a must and knowledge of LEAN process design.
• Experience with Java Script, XML, RESET, SOAP, Eclipse, Git, Github, Linux and iOS hardward platforms.
Middleware Java DeveloperDescription:
We are looking for a Middleware Java Developer.
Period: 9 months contract.
Daily rate (excl.VAT): €125
• Technical Java, J2EE/JEE (any version, servlets, jndi, jta) SQL, XML, JUnit
• Any J2EE/JEE compatible framework – Spring, Struts, Play, etc.
• Any ORM or database client library – myBatis, Hibernate, JPA, etc.
• Any unit testing framework – JUnit/TestNG/etc.
• Any SCM tool – Git, Svn, SourceSafe, etc.
• Any continuous integration system – Jenkins, WebSphere (any version).
• Must have previous Agile experience – specifically working within a SCRUM environment. Be a good team player.
• Be an English speaker.
Test Manager (IQN)Description:
We currently have an opening for a Test Manager with CT&C (Corporate Treasury and Central) space responsible for usual test management including test planning, execution, vendor management etc.
Period: 6 months.
Daily Rate (excl.VAT): €125
Location: Cabinteely, Dublin.